GIANT GIANT TOUGHROAD SLR 1
WHEN THE PAVEMENT ENDS, THE ADVENTURES BEGIN. CLIMB A RUGGED MOUNTAIN PASS, ROLL THROUGH GRAVEL, OR VENTURE ONTO FOREST TRAILS. TOUGHROAD SLR LETS YOU DO IT ALL.
The frameset is constructed with ALUXX SLR, Giant’s lightest grade of aluminum, and a composite fork.
Comfort and stability
Flat-bar frame geometry puts rider in a position that balances efficiency with confidence on rough roads, paths or trails.
Integrated rack mounts
Compatible with front and rear racks, allowing easy cargo capacity for daily trips or longer treks.
TILATTAVISSA KOOT MEDIUM 170-180 CM JA LARGE 180-190 CM
- Frame ALUXX SLR-Grade Aluminum, disc
- Fork Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer, disc
- Handlebar Giant Contact XC, 31.8mm S:64cm, M:68cm, L:68cm, XL:68cm
- Grips Giant Connect Ergo
- Stem Giant Contact, 8-degree S:60mm, M:70mm, L:80mm, XL:90mm
- Seatpost Giant D-Fuse, alloy, 350mm
- Saddle Giant Sport
- Pedals platform
- Shifters Shimano Deore, 2x10
- Front DerailleurShimano Deore
- Rear DerailleurShimano Deore
- Brakes Shimano BL-MT200 hydraulic, [F]160mm, [R]160mm rotors
- Brake LeversShimano BL-MT200
- Cassette Shimano CS-M4100, 11x42
- Chain KMC X10 with Missing Link
- Crankset ProWheel RPP 521P, 32/44 with chainguard S:170mm, M:170mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
- Bottom Bracket cartridge
- Rims Giant double wall aluminum
- Hubs alloy, 28h
- Spokesstainless, 14g
- Tires Giant Sycamore S, 700x50c, FlatGuard Deflect 2
- Extrasfront/rear racks, X-DeFender protection, 53mm max tire size